Thursday, December 15, 2011

How are some ways to get good at basketball?

All my friends are either in basketball or are really good at it. I can't compete. There is a court right by my house like a block away and I go there everyday to practice. But I'm still no competition. I want to know some better ways and faster ways.|||get your head in the game and get physical. you have five fouls so use some of them. and practice do drills work on your ball handling skills. this will all improve your game. and remember have fun! trust me all this helps.|||get physical and play smart|||Eat healthy


Exercises


Practice


Shoot baskets


Practice


Lift


Practice|||practice, go to camps.|||practice


play smart


practice


don't get distracted


practice


work out


practice


exercise


practice


go to camps


oh yea did i mention PRACTICE|||make sure when you shoot you make your wrist bend so your hand is strait down and your thumb is behind your fingers like your showing someone the number four. this is also sometimes reffered to three scoops or the gooseneck. you can also do it the easy way and ask one of your friends to help you. if they are your real friend they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment