Monday, December 12, 2011

What are some tips on getting better at basketball and what should I focus on in my workout?

I was wondering if some people could give advice on getting better at basketball, I would like to be a starter on the my town's high school bball team so I need to get better. Also, what should I focus on when I do my workout?|||The first thing to getting better is always practice. Practice shooting, practice dribbling like walk down your street with various dribble moves like through the legs, try to focus on just getting a consistent stroke when your shooting. Do layups first then jumpshots close to the basket than farther and farther. WHenever someone has a game up try to join so you can feel like your in the game and try running or working out for strength and conditioning.|||If you're looking to improve your skills and rule the court then I suggest going with this amazing product. Check it out


http://6b1dfil9lfn-8s9gjkwn922s86.hop.clickbank.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment