Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can I stop vomiting before every basketball game?

How can I stop vomiting before every basketball game?


I am a college basketball player i have been getting sick and throwing up before every basketball game in the locker room. Hours before the game my stomache starts to hurts. I can't really eat anything. I am a starter I have been like this since my senior year in high school i will be a junior in college next season what should I do. Do i need to see an psychiatrist? Is there medicine i can take I need help before next season because i can't keep doing this before every game.|||The easiest way to deal with this if you don't want to go to doctors or take drugs is to buy some ginger calming tablets. take the prescribed amount before the game or before you about to be sick in your case a few hours, and it might stop u from vomiting.





Its totaly natural its pure Ginger. Try it what have you got to loose|||Definitely sounds like anxiety. I would see your family doctor and see what can be done. I had that same problem a few years back. Doctor prescirbed busiprone for me and the anxiety and sickness went bye bye|||You may have anxiety or panic attacks since it can take on many forms from hyperventilating to nausea and vomiting. You may need to see a doctor if taking anti anxiety meds is appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment