Thursday, December 15, 2011

What can I do to improve my basketball without a basketball?

I dont have my basketball now but what can i do to improve my basketball with out it?|||There are actually quite a few things you can do:





- If you have a tennis ball, you can do ball-handling drills with the tennis ball(s).


- Do some basketball conditioning (especially suicides and figure 8's)


- Improve your basketball IQ


- Improve your sports vision (juggling can actually help this, but there are other ideas at the site mentioned)


- Improve your core strength


- Stretch





www.basketball-tips-and-training.com has pages dedicated to all of these ideas|||suicides.





Running builds up endurance.. BUT basketball is agility.





SUICIDES ARE THE ONLY WAY..|||2k10|||Run.. nothing much else. I recommend if you want to get good to buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment