Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I improve the traction of my basketball sneakers?

I was wondering if there were any remedies to helping poor traction of basketball sneakers. I bought a pair of Air Jordan XIX's, and generally their traction is very poor. I bought a spray, but it doesn't work too well, or work for a long time.





Does anybody have any solutions to fix this?|||rub them on rough cement|||i was going to reply "get some jordan's," but since i can't, i'll say idk.|||I can't seem to find them online right now but there are mats that are kind of sticky on the top and you step on them to get the bottom of your shoes a little stickier. They're generally for hardwood though and I don't know if you play indoors or out. You'll notice them on the sidelines in NBA games too if you look. Good luck|||lick ur hand and rub the bottom of the shoe|||clean the bottom of ur shoes with hands before playin

No comments:

Post a Comment