Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I strengthen my finger tips for basketball?

I play basketball and I want to make my fingertips stronger so that if I get a hard pass I won't break my fingers.|||The best advise I can give you is to practice. Have a friend or someone pass the ball over and over and over until you feel comfortable. First, start of by standing still and pass the ball back and fort. Then, try moving around while the person passing it to you. This not only helps strengthen your receiving skill but it will improve your passing skills. Make sure you mix it up, try chest passing, bounce passing, try it with both hand, or one hand. Its the best advise i can give you and it does help.|||Ummm, you could get a basketball, and face towards a wall, and tip the ball off the wall with your finger tips, that how i learned, it should help you to, because if you learn how to strength your fingertips for basketball, you could become a pretty good ball handler, like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment