Thursday, December 15, 2011

How much is a basketball signed by Shaq And Kobe worth?

How much is a basketball signed by Shaq And Kobe worth? I have one and am interested in selling it, so I was wondering if there are any memorabilia enthusiasts or people willing to appraise the worth of a perfectly-conditioned basketball in a clear-glass case with both of their signatures on it.





Thanks! Please don't just put down a value as I actually want to know what it's worth, roughly.|||It is worth 300 bucks





rex will buy|||That 10 to 50 thousand dollar answer is ridiculous!





If you have proper authentication (paperwork), I'd say maybe $1000 bucks or so? Sports memorabilia overall has decreased greatly in value.





That being said, I have a ball that my cousin got signed by Shaq in 94 when he was with the Magic and she was working at an Orlando area dealership. Obviously there is no paperwork with it, but I wonder what that would fetch? Not that I would ever sell!|||I dont know how much,but i am sure alot, and dont sell it, thats probally one of the few basketballs signed by both of them.|||for shaq it would be a priceless,


for kobes it would be 5 yrs in the state penitentiary in maximum security|||Some thousands right now but once they both retire, millions.|||PSh, dont sell it, nobody will ever get on of those again|||thats insane you even have one!! LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!|||right now probably $10,000, in a few years probably a lot more. I'd say around $50,000|||not as much now than it would be in about 20 or 30 years

No comments:

Post a Comment