Thursday, December 15, 2011

How can I stick notebook paper to a basketball?

For a school project, I used double-sided tape to stick paper to a basketball for a collage, but I am having trouble making it stay. (Not the best idea I've ever had!) I can't use glue - it will soak the paper and make it illegible. Any creative and helpful ideas?|||If bleed-through or ink runs are a concern, you can try a spray adhesive like 3M 77. Check the big box home supply places like Lowe's or Home Depot. Make sure it's an adhesive and not a glue. You could also probably use rubber cement.|||try taping on top of the paper with clear tape|||Maybe try Mod Podge. Available at Michaels or Joanns. Then you could decoupage it onto the basketball. Just get a foam brush and spread over the paper and it should glue to the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment