Monday, December 12, 2011

How do i become more aggressive in basketball?

My coach told me i would be better at basketball if i was more aggressive but the thing is i'm not naturally aggressive. I like wouldn't hurt a fly and really i don't know how to be aggressive. Any tips?|||Attack the hoop more and don't be soft. Post up more.|||I have this same problem. one thing i do is when you drive, lower your shoulder. that way your making space between you and the defender and if he/she jumps on you then he/she will fall on you. also make sure you don't trip over. thats some peoples biggest mistake because when you drive you feel like you have to take really long strides and you might end up over the basketball so you will trip,don't do that just take normal strides and jump if you feel you can complete or if your close enough to the basket. also keep you head up and don't be afraid to do a little push off and take the jumper at the block.|||I'm aggressive by yelling alot while i play and taunting people. I understand that it's not good sportsmanship, but everyone understands it now. Take the ball to the hoop more and it'll be what he wants.





If you want to be more agressive, get mad, cause if you suck it's easier to get mad while you lose. Just be more competitive.





I'm a good ball player, but my friends are better. I just get more competitive when I play, and drive alot and ****. SHOOT UP ON THE JUICE.|||Your coach doesn't mean aggressive like hurting people aggressive. Your coach means that you settle to easily for jump shots when you could possibly drive it in. You may be to scared to shoot and just pass automatically. If I were you I'd go to the park with a few friends on your team and play some pick up games. It'll really help.|||you gotta feel it.. play down low.. get hit in the face a couple times and see what its like to get punked. dont return the favor, but use your whole body to get into places you normally wouldnt.





also, drive the ball non-stop, and dont worry about hitting the ground at all or getting fouled hard.





man up :D|||lol i am the same exact way i wont even hurt a fly either! my coach has told me that too and i just try to score more and not pass up so many shots and go after the ball more when it is loose:D

No comments:

Post a Comment