Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do you play basketball on wii deca sports?

I'm thinking of getting it mainly for basketball...but i'll also play the other sports. Just wondering but how do you control when playing basketball so i know if it is worth getting.|||Never played it, but here is one user review of the basketball section of the game, from Gamefaqs:





"Every single time I have played this game I have gotten my *** handed to me. I just don't understand how my stupid guys cannot defend the ball and practically give it to the other team. EVERY SINGLE TIME! This game mode infuriates me and usually results in a tantrum of epic proportions. Great for parties. The Wii remote is used for motions such as stealing the ball and throwing at the hoop while the nunchuk is used for movement."





-------------------------------





Since NBA Live 08 for the Wii was also very poor in terms of gameplay when it came out last year, I would recommend NBA Live All-Play '09 if you really want the best basketball game out there for the Wii. But that's not saying much, because the reviews for '09 weren't too good either (but at least are better than Deca Sports).

No comments:

Post a Comment