Monday, December 12, 2011

What are good drills to run in basketball?

I'm an extremely good basketball player and I can't find a way to get new drills. I don't like doing all the old boring drills.|||Layups right and left handed. Also some suicides and some 1 on 1.|||dribble with the ball around cones


..or have races with dribbling the ball|||this is wat me and my basketball team do,we always play this game,we call one on one and wat u do is there is some people on the base line and the other people are on half court line,and the person on the base line is on defense and the other person is on offense and wat the person on defense dose is steal the ball and shoot it in the goal,if the peron on defense dosen't get it then she has to run two laps,and same with the person on offense if they don't make it then they have to run two laps.it's pretty fun|||shootaround|||dribble with 2 balls and try to do it running|||something called the internet. search on google, there are millions of bball drills.|||my team and i play this drill called the "L" drill


we all line up and pass twice then go for the layup its a good give and go drill

No comments:

Post a Comment