Monday, December 12, 2011

What would be good shoes to wear for basketball?

Okay, well I dunno if this helps, but I'm 5' 11", 13 years old, and I play forward, but from time to time I'll cover for a guard. I've played with Nike Shox for a long time, but I have this heel problem and sometimes my heels hurt. I play basketball all the time. I wanted to know what a good kind is, like Garnetts or Tmacs, etc. And also, which would be easier for a quick style of play and easier on my feet when I jump? Thanks.|||simple, the weight of the shoe is the most important thing. u want a light shoe. under 16 oz. is best. example: nike huarache 2k5 is 14.4 oz., it's a great basketball shoe. i've listed a website to look at shoes. good luck choosing.|||Jordan XXII(22's)or D-Wade 1.3's.Both of 'em are high quality shoes.|||you can a perfectly fine pair of plain old converse-type black canvas shoes that wilt chamberlain, bill russel, bob cousy, etc. etc. won in for years and years at walmart for $14 like i did. i am really proud of how i refused to play that game. i am proud of my hard working parents who struggle to make ends meet. and i play good. really good.|||high cut shoes, so in case you hurt your ankle... well try some Jordan's shoes or Jumpman highcuts...|||And1, Nike Air, Air LeBron, T-Mac shoes.|||you can go to a bunch of websites like nike.com, or adidas.com, at nike you can pick shoes for your position and you can customize your own shoes as well. you could get a air max elite, or a nike shox elite.





c if that helps.|||hust the right siz and age. NIKE UPERTEMPO OR UPTEMPO I GOT THEM THEY GOT GOOD GRIP AND IF UR PLAYIN IN THE RAIN they wont slip they can jump too|||Light basketball shoes like Nash's new eds in Nike. They'll improve your speed %26amp; pivotting so u'll be faster in the game %26amp; pretty flexible with your legs %26amp; balance|||Try the nike(not the shocks but the other ones) My bro has them. I will change my answer if I find out the name=]

No comments:

Post a Comment