Thursday, December 15, 2011

What are some tips on getting better at basketball and what should I really focus on in doing my workout?

I was wondering if some people could give advice on getting better at basketball, I would like to be a starter on the my town's high school bball team so I need to get better. Also, what should I focus on when I do my workout?|||Build your stamina, increase your speed and agility, work on your shot and general ball handling skills and stay positive. And remember to keep your grades up! Everyone brings something to the game - figure out what your strengths are: 3-point shots, passing, free throws and continue to work on the other skills to become a better player. Good luck!|||Work to become fundamentally sound. DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE, learn to play stout "D" REBOUND, REBOUND,REBOUND, it is all about position,and DESIRE! Learn to shoot your free throws


AND MASTER THE PICK N ROLL! Find a way to contribute to your team cause your shot will take a


day off every now and then. Last, find 4 or 5 spots on the floor that you like to shoot from and develope your game from these spots. Listen closely to your coach and don't be afraid to ask questions. Be a student of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment